听,我想你!
[1] if you're not the one then why does my soul feel glsd today?
如果你并不是我命定的唯一,那么为何此刻我的灵魂如斯沸腾不已?
[2] if you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
如果你并不是我命定的唯一,那么为何我的手这样适合牵着你?
[3] if you're not mine then why does your heart return my call?
如果你并不属于我,那么为何你的心在回应我的呼喊?
[4] if you're not mine would i have the strengh to stand at all.
如果你并不属于我,我会有力量继续站立着吗?
[5] i never know what the future brings but i know you are here with me now.
我无法预计未来,但是我此时此刻我能拥有你在身旁。
[6] we'll make it though and i hope you are the one i share my life with.
我们要将爱延续,我多渴望能与你共度余生
[7] i don't want to run away but i can't take it i don't understand.
我不愿与你分开。但是我做不到,我不懂。
[8] if i'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that i am?
如果我不是为与你相爱而存在的,那么为何我的心意如此坚决?
[9] is there any way that i can stay in your arms? 是否还有什么方法能让我安卧在你的怀里?
[10] if i don't need you then why am i crying on my bed?
如果我不需要你,那么为何我仍会在床里偷偷地哭泣
[11] if i don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
如果我不需要你,那么为何你的名字一次又一次地在我脑海里出现?
[12] if you're not for me then why does this distance main my life?
如果你的存在不是为了我,那么为何这会成为我生命中最主要的距离?
[13] if you're not for me then why do i dream of you as my wife?
如果你的存在不是为了我,那么为何我会梦见你就像我妻子一样?
[14] i don't know why you're so far away but i know that this much is ture.
我不明白你为什么离我如此的遥远,但我知道这是十分真切的事实。
[15] and i wish that you could be the one i die with;and i pray in you're the one i build my home with.
我依旧期望你会是与我一起老去的人,我虔诚的祷告你能是与我一起建立属于我们的家的人
[16] i hope i love you all my life.
我祈望我能燃尽我的生命来爱着你。
[17] 'cause i miss you. body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away.
痛苦攻克了我的身体,腐蚀着我的灵魂,夺去了我的呼吸,只因想念着你。
[18] and i breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today.
我将你的气味藏进我的心底里,并祈求在往后的日子里赐予我坚强的力量
[19] 'cause i love you. whether it's wrong or right and though i can't be with you tonight and know my heart is by your side.
不理会是错还是对,不顾今晚是否还能守候着你,我只知道我已将心奉献给你,全因我深爱着你。